Michele Cunningham is an anointed servant of God that is boldly proclaiming His Gospel to all nations. She ministers with a grateful heart to God for entrusting her with the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Her desire is to see the lives of people changed by His power. This servant's ministry promotes the reconciliation and redemption of lost souls, through the teaching of the Gospel truths. She has been "strategically positioned by God to effect change in the lives of others, pointing them toward God's purpose and greatness in every area of their lives."
Michele has a passion to serve people. She desires to be used of God to assist in the maturation of the body of Christ. She has served in many ministries such as: Women’s, Evangelism, Prison Ministry, Adult Christian Education, Youth, Altar Work, Children’s and Greeters.
An advocate of higher education, Ms. Cunningham obtained her Bachelor of Science degree in the study of Psychology, from Sam Houston State University. This natural training, along with spiritual insight, has enabled her to effectively preach a gospel that is aimed at producing lasting change in every aspect of one’s being. She is currently pursuing her Masters degree at Dallas Theological Seminary and aspires to later obtain her Doctorate.
Some of her achievements, to-date, are as follows:
- 1993: Fairfield Chamber of Commerce's Youth of the Year
- 1994: NAACP Studentship Award
- 1994: Texas Senate Proclamation Honoree #967
- 1995: Who's Who Among College Students Nominee
- 2002: Ministry of Excellence Award Recipient for Evangelism - Harvest Time Church
- 2004-2006: Director of Women's Ministries - Harvest Time Church
- 2005-2007: Care Net Pregnancy Centers of Houston Board of Directors
Michele is privileged to worship and serve at Potter’s House in Dallas, TX.